Networks continue to grow in complexity and cost, demanding more expertise and resources to maintain. Even small businesses now have a critical dependence on their I.T. infrastructure and an outage means a significant loss in productivity. Managed Services provide the solution by reducing the occurrence of outages through proactive maintenance and monitoring, while leveling I.T. expenses.
InfoTECH Solution’s IT/365 Managed Services represent the next evolution in I.T. service delivery, providing a suite of managed programs that can be tailored to meet the needs of your business and budget. Our plans combine monitoring, security, management, backup, reporting, and expert support to present a total I.T. solution delivered at predictable monthly rate.
Core Services & Products
At the heart of IT/365 is our Remote Monitoring & Management (RMM) platform. Utilizing a lightweight agent installed on your network, we gather vital statistics about the health and performance of all monitored devices. With zero user intervention, our monitoring system alerts the InfoTECH team at the first signs of trouble so we can respond quickly and ensure your network stays operational.
Advanced IT/365 plans enable our engineers to automatically resolve issues in the background without disrupting users and monitor for nearly any type of event on a network.
Managed Security Included
All IT/365 plans now include Endpoint Security at no additional charge. Antivirus, anti-spam, and advanced anti-malware gives you vital protection from internet threats – without taxing your system resources.
Advanced plans also include patch management, application compliance, two-factor authentication systems, content filtering and hosted spam filtering for complete protection.
Our full complement of services ensures that we can accommodate a wide variety of business requirements:
- 24 x 7 x 365 automated monitoring and alerts delivered directly to our Network Operations Team.
- 100% hosted in our Virtual Private Cloud – no server or complex software installation required.
- Client Access Portal provides self-service ticketing and alerts on ticket status.
- On-demand and recurring reports help you plan and budget for upgrades.
- Secure offsite backup and recovery for workstations and servers available.
- Routine optimization and system maintenance including defrag and file system cleaning.
- Advanced monitoring for Exchange, SQL, and hundreds of other applications.
- Application Compliance to ensure users are not installing unwanted applications that could affect productivity or lead to viruses.
- License Compliance to help you verify license keys in use throughout your organization
- Self-healing, automation, and advanced scripting allow our engineers to provide the best fix for your problem in record time.
- Direct remote assistance from our office to yours reduces service calls and costs.