Enterprise File Sharing for Everyone
The rapid pace of the BYOD (Bring your Own Device) movement has been a boon for productivity, enabling employees to leverage the devices they already know and love at work. However, it has often come at the cost of security as users bring their own applications for file sharing with them as well – applications that are often insecure, unmanaged, and could result in missing data if that employee leaves..
Secure Collaboration & Sharing
Not all file sharing services are created equal. While they might boast about recent upgrades to security, IT/365 Cloud Sync was built from the ground-up with security in mind. We combine 448-bit Blowfish encryption of all data with SSAE16 certified datacenters.
Encryption is just the start though – multi-factor authentication, granular access control, and advanced auditing capabilities ensure only authorized users are accessing your data. And if you ever lose a synchronized device, remote wipe capabilities can remove sensitive information automatically.
Sync & Share Everywhere
Get away from archaic FTP servers and complex VPN tunnel configurations – IT/365 Cloud Sync keeps all of your devices perfectly synchronized and integrates seamlessly with your existing file servers. Provide simple and secure file sharing to remote employees without changing the workflow of your local users.
IT/365 Cloud Sync works with Windows, OSX, iOS, Android, and all modern web browsers.
Why choose IT/365 Cloud Sync?
- 448-bit Blowfish Encryption and SSAE16 certified datacenters ensure your data stays secure in the cloud.
- Central administration of your company files anywhere in the world.
- Continuous, real-time backup of data and detailed file versioning.
- Safeguard sensitive data with multi-factor authentication and strong audit tools.
- Universal file access; sync across stationary and mobile devices with ease
- Share files with external/third parties easily and securely without using complex VPN or FTP configurations.
- Granular user-access and Active Directory integration.
- File Backup and File Server Enablement expand capabilities beyond sync and consolidate apps
- Custom file retention and versioning policies
- Allow guests to upload files to shares
- Remotely wipe mobile devices to protect